Friday, August 11, 2006



Kurt Warner is old and ugly. But, there's a handsome and new buzz in the air, as there is every damn year, and although the Cards always seem to find some way to break my already sensitive and insecure heart, I still believe this year will be different. If there is a God up there, and if he even gives a shit about competitive sports (which would be against His teachings, right?) the Arizona Cardinals will have a season that can begin my road to recovery. A recovery due to many miserable years of quietly chearing every week for them, while listening to everyone around me exclaiming how terrible and stupid they are, and anyone chearing for them is an idiot. Please, Kurt. I'm on your side; always was. I'm begging you to make sure that all those painful, regretable years are not all in vain, and those of us consistently loyal fans (all 10 of us in the state) have something to be proud of and can rid ourselves of the memory of chearing for a helpless losing team.

1 comment:

Catinlap said...

"oh, yeah? You are old and ugly! How does it feel!"
Kurt Warner