Thursday, April 10, 2008

Plane English

Eye have a spelling chequer
It came with my pea sea
It plainly marques four my revue
Miss Steaks eye kin knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose bee fore two long
Eye can put the error rite
Its rare lea ever wrong.

Eye have run this poem threw it
I am shore your pleased two no
Its letter perfect awl the weigh
My chequer tolled me sew.

-Sauce unknown

I'm becoming a huge fan of my student Morgan's notepad. She has some physical issues that we're working whole-heartedly on, but she has an aura about her that makes you believe she's destined for something great. Sure, sounds a bit crazy just from a couple of poems she's jotted down to remember, but spend five minutes with her, and you'll know what I mean. I see her on Thursdays, so check back at the end of next week.....I've assigned her to find and bring another piece of literature for my amusement.

No comments: